Subject: Re: video seq.s w/PAR-TBCIV
From: Scott Burton <[email-masked]>
To: "Sr. Pericles Mejia" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 11:55:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, Sr. Pericles Mejia wrote:

> Thanks it makes sense. Since to convert to IFF you have to use this 
> Translate option. I'll try it. My problem was that the LW3D did not load 
> it I'll look into it today.

Just one note, LW will not load any frames from a sequence until you 
actually render the frame.  You may notice that when you select "Load 
Sequence" nothing happens, well render one frame and then go back to the 
Images menu....TADA, there will be a little preview picture in the 
preview window from the frame you just rendered.

Scott Burton - Lightwave Moderator - Command Line BBS
[email-masked]          (416) 533-8321

--
Scott Burton <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]